Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Sight, Sounds, & Motions

Sight:





These are all pictures that I took of some of my good friends. I met a ton of new people after becoming an Evergreen last year and since I'm a photographer, I decided to make a series where I could include the many new people that I was lucky to have met. These are a few outtakes from the series that I'm working on called Things We Carry. Its basically two photographs of each person. One of their face from the shoulders up and one of their hands holding something meaningful to them that represents a certain part of who they are or an experience they had.

Sound:
An awesome youtube singer that covers basically all of my favorite songs/artists.

One of my favorite bands and songs.


another one of my favorite bands and a pretty funny video with awesome guest appearances like Daft Punk and Jake Gyllenhaal.


Yet another one of my favorite bands. Recently we had a WLOY late night concert and one of the Loyola bands covered this song.


I saw Ra Ra Riot last semester in Baltimore at Rams Head Live. They were awesome .


Motion:

This is a video I made in the Video Production class my freshman year. Its a parody of the Shamwow commercials.


An awesome example scaling and size (tilt shift)

I wasn't able to go to the tailgate to get some sight, sound, and motion. But I did watch the video (above) that Nicole got of Doc Chris on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment